Sugar Hill Property Management
You can find tons of useful information about Sugar Hill Property Management and home sales. As a property management company in Sugar Hill, we have had the privilege of working with the Sugar Hill community for more than 14 years. Welcome to the City of Sugar Hill. Several years ago, I mentioned a listing in Sugar Hill and the response was “the small town between Hwy 141 and GA 400.” That’s changing! The community is working diligently on roads and development and now is a great time to look further into what this small city has to offer.
Whether you are interested in renting or selling your home, hiring a professional property management company is a necessity in today’s real estate market. Since we specialize in Sugar Hill Real Estate, we can stay on top of local trends, effective marketing strategies, past and present home inventories, and laws that cover Sugar Hill Property Management.
We provide three distinct Property Management Services in Sugar Hill:
Full Service Leasing and Management
Our “Lease Only” Service Includes:
- Initial walk thru of home
- Professional quality photos and video
- Market the home on over 80 different websites and various local marketing strategies
- Receive calls from prospective tenants
- Show the home
- Receive applications and perform a complete, detailed background check
- Prepare the most current up to date Lease and supporting documents
- Perform the Move In Inspection as required by law
- Collect agreed upon security deposit and 1st month’s rent
- Forward leasing documents and funds to you
Manage only means that a tenant is already in place and you would like for our company to handle the collecting of the rent, handling incoming calls, coordinating repairs, periodic home inspections, and any other tasks associated with the current lease and tenant. Our fee will be based on the amount of rental income we collect for you.
Full Service Leasing and Management:
Why Hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by eliminating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant Laws
- Maximize Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been managing Residential and Multi-Family properties in Gwinnett and surrounding counties for more than 14 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Braselton, Duluth, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Hoschton, and Lawrenceville, ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- We have the best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guests per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as possible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online book keeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 14 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.
A huge advantage the City of Sugar Hill has is the location. GA 400, I-85, and I-985 are minutes away. With easy access to Buford Highway, Hwy 141, Highway 20, and many of the backstreets we all know too well, living and commuting in and out of Sugar Hill has its advantages. While road construction still remains an issue, that’s a great time to take advantage of real estate values.
As with all small cities, Sugar Hill does a great job promoting local events. From local festivals, concerts, movie screenings to golf outings, residents are embracing what this small city has to offer.
Looking for additional fun, Lake Lanier is minutes down the road. With 59 square miles of water and 692 miles of shoreline, this makes the lake a major destination for sailing enthusiast, fishing, boating, and recreation. With attractions like Lake Lanier Islands and golfing, the lake continues to drive home values and rental rates.
While growth may not be on everyone’s mind when purchasing a home, it does play a significant role in values and appreciation. As a property management company, we base our rents and sale prices on what’s on the horizon. Yes, the road may be under construction today, but that will end in 120 days and the new owner or renter will be 10 minutes closer to work. In 2008, Forbes Magazine listed the City of Sugar Hill as one of the fastest growing cities. With approximately 20,000 residents and over 1,000 businesses, there is still plenty of room for growth.
The City of Sugar Hill is thought as a great destination for golfing (http://www.sugarhillgolfclub.com/). While the city may enjoy having the golf course, the residents of Sugar Hill enjoy the convenience of being within a 20 minute drive to some of the best courses GA has to offer. Again, we go back to location.
For Upcoming Events visit: http://cityofsugarhill.com/category/events/