Property Mangement Services
4th Avenue Property Management has been providing property management services for more than 14 years. Whether you need a property manager for an investment home or a home you would eventually like to sell, we can provide a complete property management platform from beginning to end. We own investment property ourselves and know the difficulty of finding a quality, affordable property manager.
Don’t let the horror stories scare you off from making a wise financial decision. If you’re interested in learning the truth about how property management can help you save money, time, preserve your investment, and protect you from liability, contact us for a market evaluation. It’s easy, and it’s free!
The business of real estate management is ever changing with new laws and regulations imposed upon property owners. Selecting the tenant for your property is more important now than ever before. If your property is located in our market area, put 4th Avenue Property Management to work for you!
We manage with a specific long-term strategy to accomplish your goals.
Let us help! We have a solution that can fit most any situation.
Just a few Reasons to Choose 4th Avenue Property Management
Why hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by eliminating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant laws
- Maximize Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents.
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property.
- We have been managing residential real estate in Gwinnett County and surrounding counties for more than 14 years.
- We have been buying, selling, and managing residential real estate for more than 25 years.
- We have the best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guests per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market ensuring top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas, we can stay on top of market trends.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as possible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security deposits and pet fees.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeted marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online bookkeeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 14 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.