Do you have a home for sale or currently managing your own properties. Are you worried about damages to the property, concerned about the phone calls requesting maintenance on nights and weekends? Tired of dealing directly with residents? Are you afraid tenants will destroy your home or that a hired Landlord won’t care for your property? We understand your fears. We own investment property ourselves and know the difficulty of finding a quality, affordable property manager. 4th Avenue Property Management has been managing residential and multi-family properties in Duluth, Suwanee, Buford, Sugar Hill, Dacula, Lawrenceville, and Hoschton for more than 10 years.
Don’t let the horror stories scare you off from making a wise financial decision. If you’re interested in learning the truth about how property management can help you save money, time, preserve your investment, and protect you from liability, contact us for a market evaluation. It’s easy, and it’s free!
The business of real estate management is ever changing with new laws and regulations imposed upon property owners. Selecting the tenant for your property is more important now than ever before. If your property is located in Gwinnett County, put 4th Avenue Property Management to work for you!
We manage with a specific long-term strategy to accomplish your goals.
If you are interested in selling in the future, ask us about our Lease to Sell Program.
Let us help! We have a solution that can fit most any situation.
Just a few Reasons to Choose 4th Avenue Property Management
Why hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time
- Save money
- Protect your investment through property preservation
- Reduce liability
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been Managing Residential and Multi-Family properties for more than 9 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, and Lawrenceville ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- The best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- Property Managment is our business.
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guest per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- We maintain and update an inventory of all the items included with your property.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, bookkeeping system that provides accurate tracking.
- All statements and checks are mailed to the owner without delay. If you prefer, payments can be deposited for you in a local bank. All financial activity, including copies of any invoices or documents, can be mailed to you at any time.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
Feel free to call us now at 770-826-2426 or e-mail us a email@example.com. You are welcome to fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we receive it.