Gwinnett Property Management
As a property management company in Gwinnett County, I can say without a doubt that Gwinnett County has everything a property owner could want in a home or investment. I have been buying, selling, and managing rental homes in Gwinnett County for more than a decade. Even with market flucuations, homes values and rental rates have always come back to normal levels within a reasonable time and several areas rebounding quicker than the national average. As a property manager, our business success has greatly improved and remained consistent due to the ability of this county to attract new home owners, companies, investors, and families looking to leave the city for the suburban life.
Whether you are interested in renting or selling your home, hiring a professional property management company is a necessity in today’s real estate market. Since we specialize in Gwinnett Real Estate, we can stay on top of local trends, effective marketing strategies, past and present home inventories, and laws that cover Gwinnett Property Management.
We provide three distinct Property Management Services in Gwinnett:
Full Service Leasing and Management
Our “Lease Only” Service Includes:
- Initial walk thru of home
- Professional quality photos and video
- Market the home on over 80 different websites and various local marketing strategies
- Receive calls from prospective tenants
- Show the home
- Receive applications and perform a complete, detailed background check
- Prepare the most current up to date Lease and supporting documents
- Perform the Move In Inspection as required by law
- Collect agreed upon security deposit and 1st month’s rent
- Forward leasing documents and funds to you
Manage only means that a tenant is already in place and you would like for our company to handle the collecting of the rent, handling incoming calls, coordinating repairs, periodic home inspections, and any other tasks associated with the current lease and tenant. Our fee will be based on the amount of rental income we collect for you.
Full Service Leasing and Management:
Why Hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by eliminating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant Laws
- Maximize Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been managing Residential and Multi-Family properties in Gwinnett and surrounding counties for more than 14 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Braselton, Duluth, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Hoschton, and Lawrenceville, ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- We have the best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guests per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as possible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online book keeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 14 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.
Below you will find a plethora of useful information and a number of reasons why Gwinnett County should be at the top of anyone’s list for home ownership and rental property investments.
A major attraction this county can boast would have to be the school system. Throughout the county, a number of schools continually rank in the top in the state of Georgia. From one end of the county to the other, you will find some of the best elementary schools in the state. Gwinnett County students scored above state average on Georgia Milestones http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local-education/gwinnett-students-score-above-state-average-on-geo/nr5N5/ ! Not sure which school system is right for your family? Rent for a year and then decide. You can actually move several miles down the road and be in a new school cluster. If you have an athlete in the family, look no further, Gwinnett County has you covered. We have a saying here, all State Champions have to make it through Gwinnett. From football to wrestling, all champions travel through Gwinnett County. Maybe, major attractions are not your thing. Maybe a small park for a couple of hours is more of your style. Gwinnett County has that covered as well. With such parks as Little Mulberry Park and Rabbit Hill Park, a quick getaway with the kids are minutes away.
Located in Northern Georgia, Gwinnett County is only a short drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The attractions in the mountains are almost endless. From yearly gatherings such as Octoberfest, to the seasonal pumpkin patches and Christmas farms, you can enjoy the mountains and still drive home to the “burbs” in a day. A quick trip for skiing is only a few hours away in North Carolina. You like fishing or boating, no problem. You are minutes from Lake Lanier and less than an hour away from some of the best lakes in Georgia. You want to get away for some deer or turkey hunting? Easily done. There are more than enough places within an hour of driving. Would you rather schedule a week long trip? You can find ample hunting lodges all over the State of Georgia. From Six Flags to The Georgia Aquarium, there are dozens of attractions for the kids. If you are a sports fans, look no further than the Atlanta Braves, Thrashers, Falcons, Georgia Bulldogs, Georgia Tech, Yellow Jackets, or the Gwinnett Braves. Personally, a good high school game trumps most of these. You can’t find anything better than Friday night football or Saturday wrestling.
Outstanding park facilities are located throughout Gwinnett. Some are owned and operated by the County while others are city parks.
If shopping and dinning are important, we have that covered as well. From major malls to local boutiques, most anything can be found in Gwinnett County. Can’t find what you are looking for? You are 30 minutes away from downtown Atlanta and even closer to Buckhead. Looking for the Outlet Malls, you are 20 minutes away from two of Georgia’s largest. The food options are endless. From Thai to southern fried chicken to Brazilian Steakhouses, you can find it here in the Gwinnett County.
While expressways and highways are not attractive or flashy, they do have a major impact on home values and standard of living. A reason for the boom in housing for Gwinnett County can be attributed to the location I-85, 316, and I-985. Add the expansion of highways to the growing interstates, Gwinnett is keeping the DOT busy. The county is just 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Georgia Highway 316 has been extended to Athens, reducing travel time to the University of Georgia to 25 minutes. Gwinnett’s infrastructure includes more than 2,750 miles of roadways to provide excellent mobility for our citizens.
As a property management Company in Gwinnett County, we look for trends and developments to help us determine list prices and rental rates. Without knowing what’s being built or future plans for the county, how can anyone give sound advice to homeowners. By focusing and specializing on a specific area, 4th Avenue Property Management has been able to help homeowners save money and time by making sounds decisions regarding their home.
If you are considering renting or selling your home, give 4th Avenue Property Management an opportunity to earn your business. We have been marketing, managing, and selling homes in Gwinnett County for more than 14 years. We can get it done faster for less money and stress.