As the owner and manager of a Property Management Company, welcome to the City of Duluth. As a life-long Southerner, I was fortunate to be raised in South Georgia. One of the true great Southern cities is Duluth GA. With it’s rich history, this small city has held tightly to that foundation. As a Duluth Property Management Company, we have proudly served this community for more than 14 years. I like to give you just a few reasons why you may want to consider Duluth GA your next home.
Whether you are interested in renting or selling your home, hiring a professional property management company is a necessity in today’s real estate market. Since we specialize in Duluth Real Estate, we can stay on top of local trends, effective marketing strategies, past and present home inventories, and laws that cover Duluth Property Management.
We provide three distinct Property Management Services in Duluth:
Full Service Leasing and Management
Our “Lease Only” Service Includes:
- Initial walk thru of home
- Professional quality photos and video
- Market the home on over 80 different websites and various local marketing strategies
- Receive calls from prospective tenants
- Show the home
- Receive applications and perform a complete, detailed background check
- Prepare the most current up to date Lease and supporting documents
- Perform the Move In Inspection as required by law
- Collect agreed upon security deposit and 1st month’s rent
- Forward leasing documents and funds to you
Manage only means that a tenant is already in place and you would like for our company to handle the collecting of the rent, handling incoming calls, coordinating repairs, periodic home inspections, and any other tasks associated with the current lease and tenant. Our fee will be based on the amount of rental income we collect for you.
Full Service Leasing and Management:
Why Hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by eliminating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant Laws
- Maximize Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been managing Residential and Multi-Family properties in Gwinnett and surrounding counties for more than 14 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Braselton, Duluth, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Hoschton, and Lawrenceville, ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- We have the best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guests per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as possible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online book keeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 14 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.
As with all great small towns and cities, Duluth is unique and special. The community of Duluth has done a fantastic job of merging the rich history of Duluth with the new. There are two sayings in Duluth, “Pride in Old and New” and “Old Town Pride.” The residents of Duluth have done a great job integrating sidewalks and bike-ways that enable guests and homeowners the ability to enjoy the festivals, concerts, the downtown restaurants, local parks, and wide range of shopping options. As a Duluth Property Manager, I can whole heartily say that the downtown attractions increase the property values and rental rates.
As we all know, growth plays a major role in appreciation and rental rates. With the acknowledgement of major magazines, Duluth is experiencing a rapid growth. Businessweek Magazine ranked Duluth the “Best Affordable Suburb in Georgia” and NewsMax named Duluth a “Top Ten City of Best American Values”. The disadvantage of growth is traffic delays. Fortunately, many of those projects have been completed. With close access to major highways and interstates, the commute to Atlanta or neighboring cities can be done without taking a snack or packing a lunch.
Did you know Duluth has their own police force? (http://www.duluthga.net/departments/police_departments/index.php)? By having their own police department, the citizens of Duluth have enjoyed the benefits of it being a safe place to live, work, and visit.
This city is the place where families and businesses get everything to truly capture the spirit of great living! Duluth has sidewalks and bike ways that connect to all areas of the city. It has celebrations, great dining, and shopping venues, making Duluth an active and booming community.
Duluth is an award winning city having titles such as:
- Ranked number 4 in the 10 Best Atlanta Suburbs for Millennials by Niche
- Best Festival over $75,000 Gold Award for Duluth Fall Festival
- Best Festival under $75,000 Bronze Award for Duluth Celebrates America
- Best Event Program Silver Award for Barefoot in the City Art Week
- Best Creative Idea Silver Award for Beach Night SummerStage Concert Series
- Ranked in the Top 10 Most Beautiful Towns in Georgia by Culture Trip
- Ranked number 4 in the 10 Best Atlanta Suburbs by Movoto
- Ranked number 5 in the 10 Best Atlanta Suburbs for Families by Movoto
- Ranked number 12 in the Best Places to Buy a Home in the Metro Atlanta Suburbs by Niche
There is always excitement happening on the Town Green. Follow this link to learn about upcoming events.
If you are considering renting or selling your home, give 4th Avenue Property Management an opportunity to earn your business. We have been marketing, managing, and selling homes in Duluth for more than 14 years. We can get it done faster for less money and stress.