The Path to Home Ownership.
Can you really buy a new home now without bank qualifying or a large down payment?
Stop living in a house which doesn’t meet your needs. Discover how to move into a better home now!
Would you like to live in a nice neighborhood where the vast majority of your neighbors are homeowners and take care of their homes? What’s stopping you? Low credit scores? Short job history? Lack of proveable income? We can get you into a house today even if you have what you think are “problems”.
Here are some of the benefits of lease purchasing a home through 4th Avenue Properties:
- Low option consideration. You do not need 10%-20% to move into a new home. Usually 3%-5% is all that is needed.
- Past credit problems usually not a problem as long as you are willing to improve your scores.
- No bank qualifying and no bank approvals
- Purchase price is agreed upon at signing and locked in ahead of time.
- You are able to check out the area and house thoroughly before purchasing the house.
- Our program gives you time to repair your credit This gives you time to shop for the best interest rates and terms saving you thousands of dollars.
- The property continues to build equity while you are living in it. That equity is yours when you exercise your option! You will get the benefits of any appreciation.
- We offer a home warranty on all properties to cover most major repairs such as A/C, water heater, etc.
- Option fee is fully credited to the downpayment with you exercise your option.
- You can earn rent credits every month which can go toward the purchase price and can also be used towards closing costs. Rent credits as high as 20%-50%.
- We ensure that the owner of the home is the actual owner of record and will ensure that their mortgage is current.
- We work directly with loan officers to assist you in obtaining permanent financing
Sounds great! What do I do next?
The first thing you will want to do is simply fill out the VIP List or contact us letting us know your ready to step into the world of home ownership. When you are ready to move forward, we will take an application from you. Don’t worry too much about past credit problems. Once we have your information, we will direct you to our available homes. When you decide on a home to lease purchase, we collect your option fee and first month’s lease payment. We sign the lease purchase forms, and you receive the keys to your new home!
It’s that easy! If you have additional questions, check out our FAQ’s page.
Tell us what you are looking for in your next home. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
Oops! We could not locate your form.