Lawrenceville Property Management would like to give you a few reasons to consider Lawrenceville GA your home. As a Property Management Company serving Lawrenceville for more than 14 years, Lawrenceville has established itself as a hub for all things Gwinnett. Welcome to the second oldest city in Georgia. From the Gwinnett Braves to the Gwinnett County Courthouse, this diverse city has a lot to offer. Lawrenceville currently has about 29,000 residents with the median age of 32. As a Property Manager in Lawrenceville, the median age, number of residents, along with the active community creates an enormous rental market and an active resale market for homeowners.
Whether you are interested in renting or selling your home, hiring a professional property management company is a necessity in today’s real estate market. Since we specialize in Lawrenceville Real Estate, we can stay on top of local trends, effective marketing strategies, past and present home inventories, and laws that cover Lawrenceville Property Management.
We provide three distinct Property Management Services in Lawrenceville:
Full Service Leasing and Management
Our “Lease Only” Service Includes:
- Initial walk thru of home
- Professional quality photos and video
- Market the home on over 80 different websites and various local marketing strategies
- Receive calls from prospective tenants
- Show the home
- Receive applications and perform a complete, detailed background check
- Prepare the most current up to date Lease and supporting documents
- Perform the Move In Inspection as required by law
- Collect agreed upon security deposit and 1st month’s rent
- Forward leasing documents and funds to you
Manage only means that a tenant is already in place and you would like for our company to handle the collecting of the rent, handling incoming calls, coordinating repairs, periodic home inspections, and any other tasks associated with the current lease and tenant. Our fee will be based on the amount of rental income we collect for you.
Full Service Leasing and Management:
Why Hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by eliminating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant Laws
- Maximize Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been managing Residential and Multi-Family properties in Gwinnett and surrounding counties for more than 14 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Braselton, Duluth, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Hoschton, and Lawrenceville, ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- We have the best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guests per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as possible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online book keeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 14 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.
The City of Lawrenceville – or L’ville – is the second oldest city in Metro Atlanta and serves as Gwinnett’s County Seat with a population of just over 29,000 citizens. With a youthful median age of 32, Lawrenceville works to preserve its heritage while pushing ahead to ensure excellence for the future!
As with all small towns and cities, local attractions and activities drive interest. Lawrenceville does an amazing job hosting and creating annual festivals, parades, concerts, and fairs (http://www.lawrencevillega.org/). Enjoy your summer evenings filled with great music, a variety of food and beverage options, and a few thousand of your closest friends spread among the Lawrenceville Lawn. The last Friday of each month, May-September on the Lawrenceville Lawn.
A crown jewel was obtained several years ago by bringing the Gwinnett Braves to Lawrenceville (http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t431). There are 3 things I love most about having the Braves this close to our community. First, would have to be the ability to get home after a game. 14 minutes from parking lot to garage. The stadium is centrally located and right off I-85. Second, caliber of players and teams. Many of these players are one player or play away from the majors. Third, the tremendous job the marketing department for the Gwinnett Braves has developed. This organization has done a first class job reaching out to all youth baseball leagues making it a hot destination for young ball players.
Lawrenceville wouldn’t be complete without the shopping and dining choices. From small boutiques to well-known stores, families can make a day of shopping just in Lawrenceville. While the shopping is great, the city has some amazing dining options was well. From the Historic Downtown choices to the diverse selections throughout the city, a families’ options are limitless.
A little known gem that is getting a lot of attention would have to be the addition of Georgia Gwinnett College (http://www.ggc.edu/). Founded in 2005, the college has approximately 10,000 students and a growing sports program. As a property management company, we are seeing the affects with increased rental rates and homes sales within a 2 mile radius of the college. Proof that the college is a good thing for the area and we are expecting even more in the years to come. Now, if we could just get wrestling added to the list, we will be on our way.
We can’t mention all the wonderful things about Lawrenceville without mentioning the planned developed and traffic in the city. While I’m not a fan of congestion and delays, Lawrenceville is making strides to keep pace with the growth. The continued work on 316 will be a welcomed improvement for the area. The over all planned development and continued effort the city officials are making will ensure Lawrenceville continues to thrive.
Moving to Lawrenceville? Stop by the Visitor Center to start your hunt for your new home!
If you are considering renting or selling your home, give 4th Avenue Property Management an opportunity to earn your business. We have been marketing, managing, and selling homes in Lawrenceville for more than 14 years. We can get it done faster with less money and and stress.