Welcome to the Town of Braselton. You can find a wealth of information about Braselton Property Management and Home Sales. As a property management company, we have had the wonderful opportunity to serve the community for more than 12 years. The Town of Braselton has successfully kept the small town charm while keeping pace with the influx of new homeowners and thriving businesses moving into the area. Keeping the charm was no accident. With careful zoning and patience, the citizens are reaping the rewards with expansion and increased home values.
Whether you are interested in renting or selling your home, hiring a professional property management company is a necessity in today’s real estate market. Since we specialize in Braselton Real Estate, we can stay on top of local trends, effective marketing strategies, past and present home inventories, and laws that cover Braselton Property Management.
We provide three distinct Property Management Services in Braselton:
Full Service Leasing and Management
Our “Lease Only” Service Includes:
- Initial walk thru of home
- Professional quality photos and video
- Market the home on over 80 different websites and various local marketing strategies
- Receive calls from prospective tenants
- Show the home
- Receive applications and perform a complete, detailed background check
- Prepare the most current up to date Lease and supporting documents
- Perform the Move In Inspection as required by law
- Collect agreed upon security deposit and 1st month’s rent
- Forward leasing documents and funds to you
Manage only means that a tenant is already in place and you would like for our company to handle the collecting of the rent, handling incoming calls, coordinating repairs, periodic home inspections, and any other tasks associated with the current lease and tenant. Our fee will be based on the amount of rental income we collect for you.
Full Service Leasing and Management:
Why Hire 4th Avenue Property Management?
- Save time by eliminating trips to the property
- Save money by avoiding costly repairs
- Protect your investment through property preservation through periodic home inspections
- Reduce liability from mistakenly breaking Landlord Tenant Laws
- Maximize Rental Revenues
- Online access to everything concerning your home with our Owner Online Portal
- Owner Direct Deposits for reliable on time payments
- We are licensed with the Georgia Real Estate Commission and serve as Brokers and Agents
- We carry required and necessary insurance to reduce your liability and protect your property
- We have been managing Residential and Multi-Family properties in Gwinnett and surrounding counties for more than 14 years.
- We specialize in Buford, Braselton, Duluth, Suwanee, Dacula, Sugar Hill, Hoschton, and Lawrenceville, ensuring you receive professional management services at the lowest price possible.
- We have the best systems in the business learned from our own mistakes and developed over time. Our systems were not learned in a class or out of a book. We are not learning on your dime!
- We market your property in variety of mediums at no additional cost to you. We are currently syndicated on over 80 websites and receive more than 100 unique guests per day to our site.
- Our established presence in the community and our VIP List provides word-of-mouth referrals better than any local advertising system.
- We know our market better than anyone and ensure top dollar for your property. By specializing in specific areas of Gwinnett County, we can stay on top of trends and the market.
- We use video and pictures to attract as much qualified traffic as possible.
- We have created alliances with local schools and corporations to ensure qualified applicants can find your home.
- We only lease to pre-qualified, responsible residents.
- We do a thorough reference check before the lease is signed, including employment verification, rent history, criminal background checks, and references.
- We take the time with each new resident to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us to ensure your property is cared for and maintained.
- We collect fair and appropriate security and pet deposits.
- Our comprehensive screening procedures and targeting marketing help us find desirable residents.
- Our key-control procedures protect you and the resident against unauthorized entry .
- By performing regular inspections and managing specific home services, we solve most problems before they become crisis.
- We use a professional, online book keeping system that provides accurate tracking. Our reports are available to owners online to view incomes and expenses, work orders, bills, or any other transaction relating to your property.
- We provide complete, accurate annual statements for simplified tax preparation for you or your CPA. Our property management services may be tax deductible as business expense.
- We maintain a list of qualified, reasonably priced vendors and contractors to care for your property.
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money.
- Our relationship with local vendors gives us the leverage to correct poor performance.
- We help avoid costly repairs by providing regular inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property in top condition.
By hiring 4th Avenue Property Management, you get all of the above with 14 years of Property Management experience all for the price of a cup of coffee and a biscuit a day.
If you are still considering making Braselton your home, below are a few more reasons to make the move.
One of the reasons I personally like Braselton for real estate is the potential for growth. Braselton is actually located in 4 counties. The Town of Braselton is located in Hall, Gwinnett, Barrow, and Jackson County. Over the last two decades, Braselton has added nearly 10,000 new residents. While adding residents, the Town of Braselton continues to attract companies such as Mayfield Dairy, Panoz Auto Development Company, Tractor Supply, and Petco to name a few. I don’t see an end anytime soon with the proximity of I-85. If the above reasons were not enough, the Town has it’s own water and sewer infrastructure. As a property manager in Braselton, continued growth drives rental rates as well as sale prices.
As with growth, local attractions drive interest and sales. A well-known attraction that brings more than a half million guests a year is Chateau Elan Winery and Resort. Couple that with major golf courses in close proximity, Movie Under the Stars, Local Festivals (http://www.braselton.net/local-festivals.html), and yearly parades, you now have a significant vacation attraction (http://www.braselton.net/news.html). For more information on upcoming events or to keep up to date on what is happening in Downtown Braselton, follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DowntownBraselton) or visit their website (http://www.downtownbraselton.com).
If you are considering renting or selling your home, give 4th Avenue Property Management an opportunity to earn your business. We have been marketing, managing, and selling homes in Braselton for more than 12 years. We can get it done faster for less money and stress.